We will continually evaluate our current operations, strive to improve our environmental performance, and implement sustainable business practices.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Aiming at achieving Carbon Neutral Activities.
• July 2018 saw Wild become the first modelling agency to use recycled model cards printed using vegetable ink,
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relate to the Company.
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
• Educating staff and customers about environmental policies and efforts to minimise footprint or impacts.
Building a movement to heal our Earth by helping restore 350 million hectares of degraded land.
We need to remove the excess carbon from our atmosphere.
We must achieve carbon neutrality, reducing future carbon emissions and actively removing the excess carbon from our atmosphere, by the second half of this century to keep global warming “well below” a 2°C rise above pre-industrial levels.
WeForest engages corporates, organisations and scientists in collaborative action to advance forest landscape restoration by developing a portfolio of scalable, quality forest landscape restoration projects.
The largest cleanup in history.
Over 5 trillion pieces of plastic currently litter the ocean.
Trash accumulates in 5 ocean garbage patches, the largest one being the Great Pacific Garbage Patch (covers an estimated surface of 1.6 million square kilometres), located between Hawaii and California. If left to circulate, the plastic will impact our ecosystems, health and economies. Solving it requires a combination of closing the source, and cleaning up what has already accumulated in the ocean.
Launching mid 2018 a full-scale deployment of The Ocean Cleanup’s systems is estimated to clean up 50 % of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch in 5 years.